We are excited to announce the availability of our newest user-focused security service, DNSWatchGO. WatchGuard DNSWatchGO provides DNS-level protection and content filtering that keeps your business safe from phishing, ransomware, and other attacks even when your user is outside of the network, without requiring a VPN.
- DNS-level detection, providing an additional layer of security to block connections to the bad guys
- Automatically protects end-users from phishing attacks and C2 connections
- Enables content filtering by user or group with 120 pre-defined blocking categories to limit access to risky areas of the web
- Provides immediate security awareness to heighten end-user awareness after an attack
- WatchGuard Security Experts deliver a tailored analysis of the attacker, type of attack and attacker goals directly to your inbox
- Consolidated visibility of all on- and off-network devices protected, including the content that is filtered and any malicious websites visited
- Download the DNSWatchGO datasheet for more details.
How It Works
WatchGuard DNSWatchGO monitors outbound DNS requests, correlating them against an aggregated list of malicious sites. Requests that are determined to be malicious are blocked, redirecting the user to a safe site to reinforce their phishing training.
Bundle and Save with WatchGuard Passport
Passport is a bundled offering of WatchGuard’s user-focused security services that includes DNSWatchGO and AuthPoint. Sold as a single per-user license, each service provides persistent, always-on protection that travels with the user and delivers the same level of security on- and off-network.
Passport is chock full of security goodness, but there’s even more to come! As WatchGuard continues to evaluate the best way to provide your users with complete protection, additional services, including host ransomware prevention, endpoint detection and response, and anti-malware sandboxing, will be added to Passport. Any new services added to the existing Passport bundle will be automatically included with your purchase!
Now with Passport from WatchGuard, you can offer your customers comprehensive, persistent protection against top security threats no matter their user’s location, all in one easy-to-buy product.